Thursday, April 4, 2013

I WANT MY NICK 90's BACK!

NICK 90'S
 
 
 
Ahhh, how I miss Nick 90's!!! I used to love getting home from school and tuning into Nickelodeon to watch my favorite shows. Then stay up late at night to continue watching the late shows. Last, but not least, wake up early on the weekends to watch early morning shows. Shows like:
  • Aahh!!! Real Monsters*
  • The Amanda Show
  • The Angry Beavers*
  • Are You Afraid of the Dark?*
  • As Told by Ginger*
  • CatDog*
  • The Charlie Brown and Snoopy Show
  • Doug*
  • Eureeka's Castle*
  • Nickelodeon Guts
  • Hey Arnold!*
  • Inspector Gadget
  • KaBlam*
  • Legends of the Hidden Temple*
  • Rocket Power*
  • Rocko's Modern Life*
  • Rugrats*
  • Spongebob SquarePants*
  • The Wild Thomberrys*
*My favorite shows!



No comments:

Post a Comment